xmile message

Subject: Re: writing XML schema for the spec

Thanks, Chet,

I was wondering about the name of the site.

Regarding the design of the schema, that article I linked to in my email is really terrific.  (Even though it's about 9 years old).  It's worth sharing with any other new committee.

Robin -- if you have other thoughts or resources on effective XML spec design (e.g. schemas and so forth) please let us know.

WILL