xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] Groups - Event "XMILE TC Meeting #4" modified

Sorry I can't make this one. I will be on a plane to San Jose...and look forward to reading the minutes.

Regards,

Steve

  From: Karim Chichakly [kchichakly@iseesystems.com]
  Sent: 09/09/2013 02:03 PM MST
  To: xmile@lists.oasis-open.org
  Subject: [xmile] Groups - Event "XMILE TC Meeting #4" modified

Event Title: XMILE TC Meeting #4

Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2013, 03:00pm to 04:30pm EDT
Description

This is the fourth XMILE TC meeting.  Conferencing details are available here.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

1. Call to order and welcome
2. Find volunteer to take minutes
3. Approve minutes
4. Reports on assigned tasks (spec chapter setup)
5. General XMILE discussion
6. TC membership recruitment
7. Tasks for next meeting
8. Confirmation of next meeting
9. Any other business
10. Adjourn

Owner: Dr. Karim Chichakly
Group: OASIS XML Interchange Language (XMILE) for System Dynamics TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link