xmile message

Subject: Hello again

Hi folks,

I've signed up for OASIS as an individual member, and would love to
become involved again in the TC work, even though I've been out of
touch the last month or two.  I'll be reading up on what I've missed
over the next few days - let me know is there is anything pressing I
should know about.

yours,
Bobby