xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] capturing future changes to standard in schema

Hey Will,

I updated the spec and the TODO file.

Billy

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Will Glass-Husain <wglass@forio.com> wrote:
Hi,

At this point we have two different places defining the XMILE format -- the Word doc and the XSD schema.  (arguably, also the examples).

I'm a little worried about subtle changes to the Word doc not being captured in the schema.

To help catch this, if you make any changes to the word doc, can you please update the text file "TODO-SCHEMA.txt" listing the specific change.  I will then update the schema and remove that item from the TODO list.

Thanks,
WILL

--
William Glass-Husain   /forio  |  +1 (415) 440 7500 x89  |  forio.com