xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] macros + filters

No need to get worked up.  We are all trying to solve the same problems and we are on the same team.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From: Bobby Powers <bobbypowers@gmail.com>
To: Steven Adler/Somers/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: Karim Chichakly <kchichakly@iseesystems.com>, Will Glass-Husain <wglass@forio.com>, xmile <xmile@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 06/10/2014 12:21 PM

Hi Steve (& Karim),

I apologize if I've been combative.  I would like us to end up with a product we are all proud of that encourages innovation and sharing in the field, and I worry about pushing through a v1 'just to have something' will leave us in a position we regret in the not-too-distant future.  There are a lot of strong feelings & personalities in the room, and its hard not to get worked up, but I will try harder.

yours,
Bobby