xmile message

Subject: Re: XMILE Schema

Hi Robert,

Thanks very much for the comments and feedback.  the attribute "type" on the <connector> tag was a mistake left over from earlier version of  the standard.  I've removed it.

About the error with the sample model and the schema.    The schema has only recently been put together.  I agree - it'd be useful to automatically test all new models against the schema.   That's a great idea.   Once we release the next draft at the SD conference in July I'll go ahead and create a script to run everytime something new is updatd.    (we do this internally at Forio to test our own software).

The current workspace for the schema (it's subversion, not github actually) can be viewed here
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xmile/trunk/

make sure you click this link, not the one in your email (which has the revision# in the URL).  When I click on "go to most recent version", rev 73 comes up.  Possibly a page was cached in your browser?  Try refreshing (or clear your cache then refresh).

Finally, note that Bobby Powers has started a separate repository of XMILE models here
https://github.com/sdlabs/xmile-testsuite

It's informal for the moment.  But the idea is that it will contain models contributed the broader community that can be tested against the spec (which is why it's in a separate repo).

Best, WILL