xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] update + some questions

Hi Bobby,

The section on includes specifically mentions that other required sections, such as <header> are not required for files that are included.  But it doesn't mention sim_specs - that seems like an oversight.  The schema does not require it.   Should we change section 2.11 to allow <sim_specs> to be optional in included files?

On a related note, I would like to make the standard more flexible for the ordering of tags.  There are many places in the docs that say tags or sections should appear in a certain order, which seems unnecessary to me.  The schema is more flexible on ordering (thanks Gary for pointing this out).    Example (section 2.1):

Top level tags MUST occur in this order:

WILL