xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] update + some questions

Hi Will and Bobby,

Yes, sim_specs should be optional.  That's an oversight.

I agree with you Will that we should suggest an order, not require it,

Bobby, the syntax for the model units was described rather carefully in the past.  It has been changed quite a bit and Bob did all those edits, so I will defer to him to answer that question.  [And no, it's not limited to a single '/'.]

Kairm