xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] SDS One pager

Looks good to me Bob.

From: Bob Eberlein <bob@iseesystems.com>
To: xmile <xmile@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 7:56 AM
Subject: [xmile] SDS One pager

Hi Everyone,

Since the main handout ended up only being one sided I decided to make
the summary two sided. We will put this on the resource table at the
conference and probably also have some copies available at the isee booth.

I had to make some adjustments to the xsd to make this pass - mostly to
add some information about size to the style definitions and an update
to the unit defs which were incomplete (but not as incomplete as the
model encoding section so I will try to get to that when I get time).

Let me know if you have comments or suggestions. I should turn this into
paper pretty soon so I can take it with me.

                                  Bob Eberlein