xmlvoc-comment message

Subject: Re: [xmlvoc-comment] unit-version-nr? PSI Question

Lars,

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>* Patrick Durusau
>|
>| In the occurrence types suggested at Barcelona, there is:
>|
>| unit-version-nr?
>
>I can't see it. I can find "Current Version Number", though. Is that
>the one you mean?

Look under the commented out section for Barcelona. I was including
those even though commented out as something to look up definitions on.

My copy has:

$Id: xmlvoc.ltm,v 1.34 2003/01/20 15:18:54 pepper Exp $ */

and then see:

/* further occurrence types from committee brainstorm in Barcelona
   unit-version-nr

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau