xmlvoc-comment message

Subject: RE: [xmlvoc-comment] XMLvoc PSI definitions

I've not followed with too much attention what was going on at XMLvoc
recently, but reading Patrick's document, I was surprised to discover
the proposed PSI directory http://psi.xml.org/stdsreg/ using explicitly
the "stdsreg" token.

I wondered if this TC has been aware of the Standards Metadata developed
by the Standards Registry Committee work, started last year by OASIS,
ANSI and others.

http://www.ansi.org/internet_resources/standards_registry_committee/stds
reg.aspx?menuid=12

The current draft specification is at:

http://public.ansi.org/ansionline/Documents/Other%20Services/Standards%2
0Registry%20Committee/Standards%20Reg%20Metadata%20Def%20v3.0.pdf

Is that a coincidence, did I miss something? Or did the TC miss
something?

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com

OASIS Published Subjects Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj

The Semantopic Map
www.universimmedia.com/semantopic.htm