xmlvoc message

Subject: [xmlvoc] Re: Montreal Minutes for XMLVoc posted yet?

Steve,

That sounds good. Actually, I was supposed to report on the OASIS meetings
in addition to WG3 meeting and Extreme Markup to the Japan delegation, but
I had so much to report on WG3, I didn't get to the details of the OASIS
report. Instead, I gave some summary on the progress of published subjects
and then showed them the demo that I used for my presentation in Montreal.

I'll glad that you are creating the TM, that's even better. I think that
will still need diagrams, maybe not right away, but at least for later
documentation.

Best regards,
Mary