xmlvoc message

Subject: Re: [xmlvoc] Re: Montreal Minutes for XMLVoc posted yet?

Hi Peter,

We have been posting in xmlvoc-comment to allow others who are not OASIS
members to contribute ideas. Only the procedural committee related stuff,
that would be of no interest to anyone else is posted to
xmlvoc@lists.oasis-open.org such as postings for concalls, etc.  I think
that  the minutes of the Montreal meeting will be ready soon so we can all
discuss this on xmlvoc-comment.

Cheers,
Mary