xmlvoc message

Subject: Next F2F Meeting

Dear XMLvoc TC member,

After a long period of silence I would like
to inform you about the next f2f meeting of
the XMLvoc TC.

Meeting location:

	London in conjunction with XML Europe 2003
	(I hope OASIS will block a meeting
	room for us and the other TCs in the
	conference hotel - I will let you know
	as soon as I know more)

Meeting time/date:

	Fri. May 09, 09:00-11:00 am (London time)
	(GeoLang and PubSubj TCs will meet afterwards)

Agenda:

The formal stuff:
-	Welcome by chair and membership issues
-	Roll call of participants
-	Approval of agenda
-	Approval of minutes of last meeting
-	Review of action items

The real work:
-	Identification of occurrence types
-	Definition of URL-Scheme for XMLvoc PSIs
-	Discussion of further open issues
	(derived from open action items)

Again some formal stuff:
-	Experiences with OASIS Kavi system
-	Next meetings and further actions

To prepare the meeting, please take a look at the
minutes of last meeting (I uploaded them to the OASIS
Kavi system) and check the list action items.

NB: Because I will not be able to attend the meeting
our TC secretary Patrick Durusau volunteered to chair
the meeting. I will meet some of you at the ISO
meetings (starting at May 02) I am able to attend.

Regards,
--Holger

--
Dr. H. Holger Rath