xmlvoc message

Subject: Definition procedure

Greetings,

In terms of future definitions, I will be posting the term, along with
definitions (where available) from:

1. Free Online Dictionary of Computing: http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/

2. Wilde's WWW Online Glossary: http://wildesweb.com/glossary/

3. TechEncyclopedia: http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/ (noting that
the definitions found here are copyrighted and require permission for reuse)

That should save us some time in considering various alternatives. I am
sure there are other variant definitions available but more than three
choices is not likely to add anything to the discussion.

I will contact TechEncyclopedia about getting blanket permission to use
their definitions (when chosen) for the XMLvoc work products. Will
report back to the group with their response.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau