xmlvoc message

Subject: Permissions

Greetings,

Lars mentioned asking for permission from FOLDOC, in case we use their
definitions. Be advised that I have written to TechEncyclopedia and am
about to post to FOLDOC for permission. I will post a note to Eric Wilde
as well. Should definitions be posted from other sources, please include
an email address and I will write to them for permission as well.

As permissions are returned (ever the optimist), I will forward them to
Holger for posting in the document archive so we have a record of the
permissions.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--