xmlvoc message

Subject: Re: [xmlvoc] Applicaiton Programming Interface - API : Proposed definition

hello.

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Erik,
> Should we want to include your definitions in the published subjects,
> will you give us permission to do so?

sure!

> Probably best to post a message to the list,
> xmlvoc@lists.oasis-open.org, indicating that you are giving us
> permission to include your defnitions in any publications, documents or
> specifications of the XMLvoc TC and specifying how you wish to be
> credited. In all likelihood, probably best if we can gather the
> acknowledgement up in one place in each document rather than repeating it.

if possible, it would be nice to have a backlink somewhere, because
there are certainly overlaps between my glossary and the xmlvoc stuff,
but there are also some disjoint parts.

cheers,

erik wilde  -  tel:+41-1-6325132  -  fax:+41-1-6321035
           mailto:net.dret@dret.net  -  http://dret.net
           computer engineering and networks laboratory
           swiss federal institute of technology  (eth)
           * try not. do, or do not. there is no try. *