xmlvoc message

Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Plan for Progress in the TCs

Thanks, Patrick, for bringing this up. Something
certainly needs to be done :-)

One thing I would like to see for certain is the
finalization of the GeoLang PSI sets. Those are
very important and they are almost done.

If there are volunteers to continue work on XMLvoc,
that's great, but I don't have the bandwidth to do
anything other than comment on drafts.

My proposal (unless volunteers step forward) would
be to disband XMLvoc, then merge GeoLang into
pubsubj and finish the PSI sets. Depending on the
interest we are able to generate on publishing
those PSI sets, we might get enough resources to
do a small number of additional PSI sets of the
same kind -- i.e. those that are essentially pure
"translations" of existing ISO (and other) standards.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Chief Strategy Officer, Ontopia