xmlvoc message

Subject: Dates/Times for conference calls?

Greetings!

In a separate email I will be responding to the comments from Eric,
Steve and Lars on moving forward with the OASIS TCs.

Lars has suggested good days for the proposed conference calls being
October 25th or November 1st. I suspect October 25th is rather close for
people to make plans for the call, but November 1st works for me.

In terms of time, I would suggest 15:00 UTC, which should make it late
afternoon for most of Europe and mid-morning (10 AM) on the East Coast
of the US.

So, November 1st at 15:00 UTC?

I would like to post a notice concerning the teleconference by Friday,
October 22nd, along with an agenda for each TC.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau