xri-comment message

Subject: Re: [xri-comment] My Feedback for XRD Vrsion 1.0

Before I actually respond, let me make sure I understand what you are
saying.  The first sentence of Section 1 reads:

> This document defines XRD, a simple generic format for describing
> resources.

You are recommending that it be changed to read:

> This document defines XRD, a simple generic format for describing a
> set of resources that is available to a given entity.

You said that the "given entity" in your sentence above is the subject
of the XRD, right?  I would then assume that the "set of resources"
you are referring to is the set of <Link> elements representing
related resources.  Is that much correct?

-will