xri-comment message

Subject: Re: [xri-comment] Re: [OpenID] [xri-comment] My Feedback for XRD Vrsion 1.0

I Said  "We need to see the XRD not not as "describing a resource", but as an "aggregator of a set of resources". In other words I am suggesting that we look at the whole thing from a different perspective. Please note that this is not about redefining the definition of the XRD. This is about looking at it from a different perspective, so that we can solve this problem.

And then if you read the rest of my post which you have not copied, I hope it makes sense to you.