xri-comment message

Subject: RE: XRD <uri> vs. Link: anchor=

This is why HTTP Link header supports 'anchor'. I am not sure if there is a reason why XRD should. I agree that it is good if links are consistent, but ATOM and HTML do not support 'anchor', or excluding it seems more consistent. We also didn't identify any use case for 'rev' in XRD which 'anchor' provides a replacement for.

EHL