xri-comment message

Subject: XRD Provisioning Protocol - Working Draft 01

I just published the first draft of XRD Provisioning Protocol.  I'm posting this on the XRI comment list due to its obvious relation to XRD.

The URL for this draft is:
http://xrdprovisioning.net/specs/1.0/wd01/xrd-provisioning-1.0-wd01.html

This draft is based on the session held at IIW 9, notes from which are captured on the OASIS XRI Wiki at: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/Provisioning

Special thanks to Will Norris for organizing that session, and to all the people who attended.  I'm hoping this draft formalizes the protocol further, so we can continue discussions and begin implementation.  Feedback is greatly appreciated.

A Google group is open for discussion at:
http://groups.google.com/group/xrd-provisioning

Thanks.

--
Jared Hanson <http://jaredhanson.net/>