xri-comment message

Subject: RE: [xri-comment] constraint on one-title-per-lang under Link?

I vote for no change. I don’t think it is a problem. The entire element is open for interpretation.

EHL

From: drummond.reed@gmail.com [mailto:drummond.reed@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Drummond Reed
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 3:24 PM
To: Joseph Smarr
Cc: Eran Hammer-Lahav; xri-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Joseph, the biggest challenge we have is that any normative change to the spec now that it is in its second public review will require a third public review before it can move on in the OASIS process.

So we could add non-normative language recommending not using more than one Title element with the same lang attribute, but that's as far as we could go unless it's worth a whole 'nother review cycle.

=Drummond