xri-comment message

Subject: New version of draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv

Hello,

Based on received comments, and ongoing work on XRI Syntax 3.0, I've
uploaded a new version of draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv

This revision intends to register the 'xri' URI scheme as Historical
with IANA as soon as XRI Syntax 3.0 gets TC Specification level.  Please
send all your comments, if any, to this lists or personally to me.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev