Subject: Re: [xri-editors] RE: Trusted resolution

Sorry, behind on email due to liberty meeting in helsinki :-(

I generally agree with this statement, but wanted to probe a bit un the
access control and confidentiallity part.  while i agree we should not
presribe an explicit normative spec for these, i think we may want to
publish a non-normative advisory on potiential risks and likely PEP,
PDP, PIP points in the resolution stack.  thoughts?

--- peterd