Subject: Spec Assignments

Editors-
    I'm going to propose the following breakdown of responsibilities for generating content to the editors based on the outline doc that Dave has prepared (and a section perhaps on internationalization):

Introduction & Motivation: Drummond

XRI Syntax: Dave McAlpin & Mike Lindelsee

XRI Resolution: Gabe Wachob & Peter Davis

Security & Privacy: Dave McAlpin

Internationalization: Nat Sakimura & Gabe Wachob

    I've doubled up Dave and the rest of us only have a single section we are responsible for. For the Syntax and Resolution sections, I've put two people on these sections since they might be more involved.

    Take this as a suggestion - propose changes as you like. I'm not sure its divided evenly - we'll just have to see how it comes out.

    If I don't hear any negative feedback by next Tuesday the 27th, I'll assume we are all happy and in fact may have already started working on our sections. I'm hoping some sort of first draft will come out within the next 2-3 weeks. It will have big holes, bad wording, and misaligned terminology, but it will be something!

    -Gabe