Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Resolution Text

Oh by the way, in case you think I expect miracles, I don't expect us to discuss this text today.

    -Gabe
-----Original Message-----
From: Wachob, Gabe [mailto:gwachob@visa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:13 PM
To: 'xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [xri-editors] Resolution Text

Editors-
    Please find my resolution text attached. Its pretty complete (not entirely) and is getting there in terms of understandability. I am sending it out now for those who feel comfortable with the technology and wish to review it for technical correctness. Once that is confirmed by those here, I'll want a readability and flow review.

    I don't mention secure resolution at all, but it should be obvious how to bolt it on.

    -Gabe