Subject: starting on i18n

Nat-
    I wanted to start thinking about what needs to go in the section on internationalization. What do we need to discuss?

    I was thinking perhaps that we should discuss the general functional requirements related to internationalization and how they are implemented using the IRI framework as applied to our URI scheme. Maybe we have to make a distinction between the thing we resolve (a post-unicode encoded URI) vs. an IRI which is mappable into an XRI URI.

    Nat- I think we need to examine the IRI proposal and figure out whether we can use it directly, or take portions of it to describe the process of encoding i18n characters, as well as addressing other i18n issues.

    -Gabe