Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Resolution Text

In the phone call, I believe I went along with the thinking that we should try to go with the "RDDDS" (rather than repeatedly applying DDDS) approach. I still think there's not much practical difference, and I'm inclined not to march down that path (RDDDS) until I get some feedback on this document.

So please give me feedback on the way it is written up now and then let me know if we need to recast NA resolution as a RDDDS protocol (among others) rather than describing NA Resolution as an iterative algorithm, each step of wihch may be a DDDS resolution in and of itself.

THANKS

    -Gabe

 -----Original Message-----
From: Wachob, Gabe [mailto:gwachob@visa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:13 PM
To: 'xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [xri-editors] Resolution Text

Editors-
    Please find my resolution text attached. Its pretty complete (not entirely) and is getting there in terms of understandability. I am sending it out now for those who feel comfortable with the technology and wish to review it for technical correctness. Once that is confirmed by those here, I'll want a readability and flow review.

    I don't mention secure resolution at all, but it should be obvious how to bolt it on.

    -Gabe