Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Groups - xri-spec-syntax-section-v1-r1.doc uploaded

Guys,

I am on the road in S.F. on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm uploading as much
as I've done on this tonight.

It's still very early, but I've added an Examples and a BNF section to
the Principles doc that we discussed last week. I also updated the
Principles section per the feedback on the call.

By all means comment away. I'll be back online on Wednesday morning.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 11:58 PM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri-editors] Groups - xri-spec-syntax-section-v1-r1.doc
uploaded

The document xri-spec-syntax-section-v1-r1.doc has been submitted by
Drummond Reed (drummond.reed@onename.com) to the XRI Editors SC document
repository.

Document Description:
A very early partial draft of the Syntax section of the spec (Examples,
Princples, BNF).

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/download.php/24
30/xri-spec-syntax-section-v1-r1.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/document.php?do
cument_id=2430

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration