Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Groups - wd-xri-specification-01.doc uploaded

Guys,

We're rolling! The posted doc is the first draft of the real thing from
DaveM and I based on the outline we discussed last week. It's been moved
into the official OASIS template; all proposed section headings have
been added to the outline; and Section 1 has been filled in completely
with a first draft.

I'm going to be cranking all day tomorrow on sections 2 and 3 with the
goal of having a first draft of both (or close) by COB tomorrow. I'll
post whatever I have by that point.

The goal in posting this tonight was to give all editors a look at what
it looks like and start to get initial feedback about the structure,
tone, and general style. Please do post any general or specific comments
and/or propose issues to be discussed on Thursday's call.

Gabe, Peter: the Resolution section is just a SWAG at what heading
you're going to want there, so that section can be replaced wholesale
with the way you plan to organize it.

Thanks,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 8:19 PM
To: xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

The document wd-xri-specification-01.doc has been submitted by Drummond
Reed (drummond.reed@onename.com) to the XRI Editors SC document
repository.

Document Description:
01 draft for review of structure and Section 1 by Editor's TC.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/download.php/26
60/wd-xri-specification-01.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/document.php?do
cument_id=2660

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration