Subject: Status on draft spec

The following sections of the draft spec are currently waiting for input.

Section 2.3 Character Encoding and Internationalization (Gabe and Nat)
Section 2.5.3 Internationalized XRI Equivalence (Gabe and Nat)
Section 3 Resolution (Gabe, Mike and Peter)

I'm doing a pass through the doc and making editorial changes right now.
I'll post a new version (04) this afternoon so people can see how it's
shaping up and to see how missing sections will fit into the doc as a whole.

Dave