Subject: Comments on BNF (version 03, lines 649-654)

Drummond-
    I noticed that in the xri-authority production, you have URI-authority / XRI-authority / xref

    I'd rather see xref under XRI-authority and then also be able to have a naming authority will a normal dot-path (or colon path I spose). E.g.

xri:(@visa).usa/foo.bar

    So, I guess I'd like to see the following productions as:

authority-part = URI-authority / XRI-authority
XRI-authority = (gcs-char / xref) xri-segment

    -Gabe