Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Gabe's status on 08

That's fine Drummond. I'll do my best, but since my schedule for the next
couple of weeks is largely out of my hands, it's probably best not to set me
up as a gating factor on the release of the 08 draft.

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@onename.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:32 AM
To: XRI Editors (E-mail)
Subject: [xri-editors] Gabe's status on 08

Dave,

Gabe has got a ton on his plate this week so his 08 draft is not going
to be to you before you leave for India.

We'll just have to figure out when next week you can take your editing
pass.

It would be ideal if Gabe can finish his 08 draft by the middle of next
week and you can get through it by the end of next week (say, by the
22nd), as that way Nat and I can reserve the week of the 22nd for our
editing passes.

Gabe, can you commit to that?

=D

OASIS TC), go to