Subject: XRI Editors status and schedule

Dave, Mike, Nat, Peter:

Gabe and I talked this afternoon to resync after Digital ID World, which
consumed all last week for me (and a good portion of the week before it
getting ready). One nice twist was that Peter Davis was there in person
so we had a chance to talk at length. He's been very busy with LA work
but said he would still like to participate as an XRI editor if we can
work him into the final review cycle, which Gabe and I agreed would be
great.

So here is the proposed schedule Gabe and I discussed this morning. Over
the past week, Dave and Gabe discussed some updates to 09e that Gabe had
handed off to me a week ago. Having only started my review on this trip,
I handed the 09e baton back to Gabe. The proposed schedule going forward
is:

* Gabe finishes his next edits by COB tomorrow, Tuesday and will post
09f to the full TC list. He will tell folks that it is nearing final
completion and ask any non-editors to review it and post their feedback
to the XRI list.

* At that point the Editors begin parallel processing as follows:

	- Dave reviews Gabe's edits and sends any proposed changes to
the Editor's list.
	- Peter does a full review, concentrating on the resolution
section, and sends any proposed changes to the Editor's list.
	- Nat does a full review, concentrating on I18N, and sends any
proposed changes to the Editor's list.
	- Mike does a fresh-eyes sanity check on any proposed changes
from other editors and posts his input to the Editor's list.
	- I do a full review and incorporate all feedback (including
Mike's screening) into 09g.

* I post 09g to the full TC by COB Tuesday, the 28th.

* We will hold a full TC phone call on Thursday the 30th to discuss any
final feedback (posting an 09h if necessary) and then reach consensus
about putting either 09g or 09h to an online vote.

* The vote will close the following week, i.e., by Nov. 6th.

Please do respond to this list if you have any conflicts with this
schedule - silence will be deemed consent.

Thanks all,

=Drummond