Subject: RE: [xri-editors] wd-09f

Okay, just to clarify, Dave, Peter, Mike, and Nat all have the green
light to perform a final review pass on 09f. As Gabe points out below,
BEFORE STARTING make sure to ACCEPT ALL CHANGES so that the only change
marks I will see in the edited document you send me are your proposed
changes to 09f.

My goal is to post 09g with ALL feedback and input consolidated and
incorporated (and all TO DO items done) one week from tonight. I expect
to post lots of little nit issues and questions in the meantime (I'll be
out of the office part of the day tomorrow but will be in heavy edit
mode all day Thursday and Friday).

So go, go, go!

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Wachob, Gabe [mailto:gwachob@visa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:47 PM
To: 'xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [xri-editors] wd-09f

Hi folks-
    We've been working on sections of the text for a couple of weeks and
here's the latest drop - working draft version 09f (we're numbering
internal versions a-z with the next official drop to the bigger group
going to be -09).

    All the open issues (be they documented in comments or inline or not
elsewhere) are included in the issues sectoin. This section has a number
of issues that are big (unwritten sections) but most of the open issues
are relatively minor.

    Going forward, please capture all "issues" and feedback in the
issues section at the end of the document if you are "holding the stick"
so to speak.

    At this point, the change marks are on (but may not be set visible).
If you have comments on this version, PLEASE ACCEPT ALL CHANGES (change
marks) if you want to make comments inline.

    Drummond, Dave, Mike - see the last change log entry to see what has
changed. Other folks should be able to see change marks.

    -Gabe