Subject: RE: [xri-editors] wd-09f

I am going to start following up those from now. I have been pretty much preoccupied by another business transaction for a month.

Regards,

Nat

From: Wachob, Gabe [mailto:gwachob@visa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:15 AM
To: 'xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org'

Does anyone have any substantive feedback on this revision? We want to close to a votable draft very soon and if you have feedback, especially if its meaty, getting it in soon will be most effective.

Drummond, whats our target date for sending out a "please vote on this draft for committee-spec" announcement?

    -Gabe