Subject: About 09g and 09h & call tomorrow

Guys,

I am about to upload both 09g and 09h. Here's the story:

* 09g had change marks ON for all edits. If you turn them on, in many
sections you'll see seas of red ink because I did a LOT of word editing.
Mostly shortening and structuring of sections so they flowed smoothly
and logically. However, because Word chokes if change marks are ON when
you start moving around major blocks of text (i.e., reordering
sections), I finally had to turn it OFF before doing the significant
reordering I did of the sections in part 3. So, before doing this I
saved 09g and am uploading it so you can review it if you want to see
all the change marks.

* 09h had change marks OFF when I did the major reordering and smoothing
out of the Resolution section. This actually didn't take more than a few
hours because very little of the text changed, but a few redundant
sections (where the same thing was being explained a second time) were
dropped. I think the result is something that seems significantly
shorter and more compact. (By all means, please read through it and see
what you think).

Note that 09h IS STILL NOT DONE YET. Although I have finished editing
everything in the main body of the spec, and I reordered and retitled
the Appendicies (so the Table of Contents should now look like the final
spec, save dropping the Issues Appendix), and I have updated all the BNF
in Appendix A, I have not even begun to finish the rest of the
Appendicies. (Gabe promised that he'll make any updates to the XML
Schema, but I'm on tap to draft or finish the rest.)

I also have not fully updated the Issues list (or cross-checked them
against everything I'm done). I'll be doing that before the call
tomorrow.

We'll discuss the final punchlist on the call tomorrow, but in the
meantime, if you are going to start reviewing or making comments,
please: a) do them in 09h and NOT 09g, and b) TURN ON CHANGE MARKS
first, so I can see any changes.

Thanks,

=Drummond