Subject: Upload of 09i and current TO DO list

Editors,

Thanks for a long but very successful call today. Although we've still
some work left, I am confident we can stick with the schedule we
outlined today, i.e.:

* Post 1.0 Gold Candidate #1 by COB next Thursday for TC review.

* If necessary, post 1.0 1.0 Gold Candidate #2 by 3pm PT the following
Thursday and open the vote.

* Close the vote by Thur. the 20th (making the Digital ID World article
deadline).

I have uploaded 09i. It includes a fully updated TO DO list, sorted by
YOUR NAME so you can review your action items (particularly those for
the next 24 hours). I've also attached just the TO DO list to this
message. Here are the overall instructions first for the next 24 hours
and then the next 7 days:

NEXT 24 HOURS (TO PREPARE FOR A FULL EDITORIAL PASS BY JERRY KINDALL,
EPOK)

* Review your TO DO list and try to knock off all NON-APPENDIX tasks you
can by 4PM PT TOMORROW (Friday). This especially applies to Dave and
Gabe.

* Turn TRACK CHANGES ON and make all edits to 09i if you can (or
reference 09i line numbers). Then send me the markup or email by 4PM
tomorrow.

* I will consolidate them with all my own updates and prepare 09j for
Jerry to edit this weekend.

NEXT 7 DAYS (TO MEET GOLD CANDIDATE #1 DEADLINE)

* On Monday I will upload Jerry's edits of 09j as the new master. If you
did not get me edits to 09i by 4pm PT tomorrow, then you should make any
edits to 09j after it is uploaded Monday morning.

* Since the best day I have to finish all edits is next Tuesday (I have
meetings Wed. and Thur), it would be dynamite if everyone could get me
all their action items by NOON TUESDAY. If that's not possible, please
send me email by then estimating when you can get me your final items. I
will absolutely need them by the time of our call - 3PM THURSDAY - to
make our deadline of posting gold candidate #1 by COB next Thursday.

* Any questions or issues, please post them to either the Editor's list
or the main list and let's close them quickly.

Thanks everyone. The goal line is in sight.

=Drummond

TO-DO-LIST-09i.doc