Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Question about example

I think the first example is more direct if I understand the intent of the example. I think all the example means is to identify the email address of the person identified with the email address "mailto:john.doe@example.com";. Its kind of a silly example since its a tautology. Probably better would be:

xri:(mailto:john.doe@example.com)/(+phone)

The phone number of the guy with the email address john.doe@example.com

But maybe this is not hte intent?

	-Gabe