Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Relative cross-references

Since I don't really understand the (.foo.bar) semantics, I'd strongly vote for (+email) and (+index)

I'd think that (+TableOfContents) -- with mixed case -- is the best option if you want to be verbose.

I have a question falling out of the conversation about identifier authorities.. Are xri:@foo/(+Email) and xri:@foo/(+email) equivalent? That is, when we declare equivalent identifier authorities that differ only in case, do we intend that equivalence rule to be applied "inductively" (ie in cross reference values) as well?

	-Gabe

rs/leave_w
orkgroup.php.