Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Relative cross-references

xri-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
>Cc: Veizades, John; Marc LeMaitre; jerry.kindall@epok.net
>Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Relative cross-references
>
>I have a question falling out of the conversation about identifier
authorities.. Are xri:@foo/(+Email) and >xri:@foo/(+email) equivalent?
That is, when we declare equivalent identifier authorities that differ
only in >case, do we intend that equivalence rule to be applied
"inductively" (ie in cross reference values) as well?

Yes. XRI authorities are XRI authorities, even in cross-references. So
are URI authorities. xri://www.Example.Com is equivalent to
xri://www.example.com, and xri:@foo/(http://A.b.Com)/bar is equivalent
to xri:@foo/(http://a.b.com)/bar.

=Drummond