Subject: RE: [xri-editors] LDAP or DSML as local access protocol

Drummond-

Yes, I understand what you want to do. I don't think its a good idea, though, because its essentially "half-specifying" an ldap binding. Its entirely possible to have two different local access protocol bindings which use ldap that are identified differently.

I suppose it would be OK to mention this as an example of a future binding definition, if that would satisfy your desires...

	-Gabe