Subject: Caseless matching in XRI-authority

Two issues.

First I'm proposing the following _very_ simple text for case-insensitive
matching in the XRI-authority component.

"Two XRI authority components, as defined in 2.1.1, are equivalent if they
match according to the compatibility caseless match operation defined in
section 3.13 of [Unicode]."

Second, the reference to Unicode is currently to 3.0. I'm proposing we
change that to 4.0, which was released in August.

Any objections or comments to either of these?

Dave