Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Caseless matching in XRI-authority

Not by me. Seems very compact and elegant.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McAlpin [mailto:dave.mcalpin@epokinc.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 4:12 PM
To: 'XRI Editors (E-mail)'

Two issues.

First I'm proposing the following _very_ simple text for
case-insensitive
matching in the XRI-authority component.

"Two XRI authority components, as defined in 2.1.1, are equivalent if
they
match according to the compatibility caseless match operation defined in
section 3.13 of [Unicode]."

Second, the reference to Unicode is currently to 3.0. I'm proposing we
change that to 4.0, which was released in August.

Any objections or comments to either of these?

Dave

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/members/leave_w
orkgroup.php.