Subject: Clarification

Dear Editors,

While I was reviewing the spec, I got confused a bit.

In the following example:

xri:=JohnDoe/+phone.number/(+work)

the dot "." between +phone and number does not seem to be a delegation character, but just a dot for the readability purpose. In other words, it may have been +phoneNumber. Is that right?

Also, how dows one resolve the cross-references in local part?

Nat