Subject: RE: [xri-editors] Reviewing RC1c

Thanks for all your work on this Drummond. Unless Nat would like to join,
let's plan for tomorrow, Nov 18th at 10:00AM PST. Nat, if you'd like to
participate, please let us know and we'll reschedule to something that's
more convenient for your time zone.

Toll Free Access Number: 1-800-514-2819 (Domestic US)
International Access Number: +973-935-8596
Participant Code: 716233

Dave