Subject: Feedback on rc1d

dsr21: "may experience an unacceptably high numberof false negatives" - its not clear what "false negatives" means in this context. I would say "may frequently treat two XRIs as nonequal when if fact they are equal."

section 2.2.4.2 has a cross reference to section 0 - clearly this is wrong.

Nothing else jumps out at me - though I've focused mostly on changes. Reviewing old unchanged text tends to be less effective because of my familiarity with it. Things always slip by - time for more eyes!!!

    -Gabe