Subject: Status of XRI 1.0 CD Revote prep

Editors,

Just so we're all in sync, here's the status. Dave M, Loren, and their
team at Epok have been doing a "fine tooth comb" over the spec, esp. the
BNF, in order to squeeze out every last inconsistency or oversight they
can find before we go to the "not a word can be changed" Committee Draft
revote.

We have dealt with 7+ issues in the BNF (all pretty minor, but some
vexing nonetheless), one key terminology issue, and the challenging
issue of external references to specs we haven't written yet (and errata
we don't have yet).

Dave M has done a great job at handling all of these and believes he
will have the CD Revote draft ready for posting to the Editors possibly
tomorrow and no later than Friday morning. Our goal is then to post it
to the full TC by COB Friday (or this weekend at the latest) so we can
hold the vote next week. This is particularly important since the XDI TC
Call for Participation is scheduled to go out on Monday the 19th and I'd
really like to make sure the approved 1.0 spec is posted on the XRI TC
home page by then.

So if you can reserve some time on Friday to review the CD Revote draft
(Dave will mark all key changes with comments so it shouldn't take too
long), that would be great.

Thanks,

=Drummond